Stumped by Gary Douglas

What do you desire?

radioshowbutton

For more information about Glenyce’s Need and Tug teleseries go here – http://www.awesome.glenyce.net/desireandtug/

To purchase The Place on audio book go here –

To purchase The Place in book form go here –

freecall2

7 comments

1. Megan Sillito says:

Brilliant awareness. Loving the energy you be in this video and the contribution of the “story” of the ring beyond the rings itself is a value increase in my world. So I thank you and I thank the ring! Lol

2. Rosanne Kight says:

OMG !! not knowing what I want comes up a lot for me. What I love is I don’t have to make up something that I want (lie) I can be the question !!!

3. Maureen Friesen says:

In tears of gratitude as I watch this video… as a mega-creator of EVERYTHING… that question has absolutely stumped me. Thank you Glenyce – walking away in awe in this moment <3

4. Shruti Agarwal says:

Glenyce thank you for the awareness. What if your just the transporter and gift , it’s so light and expanding.
    IPOV we can choose to use this in so many areas of our reality were we make it significant I paid so much and so many justifications conclusions bla bla bla.
    Gratitude for the awareness and CONSCIUOSNESS .i acknowledge in day to day life these analogies and experiences are assisting me to percieve and be and have and Recieve more magic and miracles
    EJG Shruti

5. Alun Jones says:

Glenyce you share so much awesomeness and this one is no less awesome! In fact, it’s turned my world upside down – in a good way! I’m having to look at something in my life that I’ve been pretending to myself isn’t limiting me, when it totally is. I’m in a very unfamiliar space that is inviting me to have a very different reality with my money and with my life. So grateful to you for this.. the wedgie it has given me is EXACTLY what I was asking for – it just showed up differently to how I expected it would! hahaha who’d have known?

Thank you for being so freaking awesome and inviting us to acknowledge our awesomeness too.
    Alun 🙂

6. Tina says:

You are so wonderful <3 I get so much out of this <3 Thank you <3

7. Nicola says:

Money is to change other peoples realities. Wow. How many times have I heard this, and now, I get it when I got it! ha!
    Thanks so much for this story. I’ve been playing small with money for so long, but now perhaps I’m ready to change other peoples realities instead – I already do that, now, look out world it’s time to level up!